# Contributing to Goyave
Thank you very much for your time contributing to the Goyave framework!
- When reporting an issue, please use one of the available issue templates.
- For pull requests, please use the pull request template and select the
developbranch as target branch.
- Ensure that the submitted code works, is documented, respects the Golang coding style and is covered by tests. All new pull requests will be automatically tested.
- The project is linted using golangci-lint and the configuration defined in
- Update the documentation if needed, but don't build it.
# Financial support
I have many ideas for the future of Goyave. I would be infinitely grateful to whoever want to support me and let me continue working on Goyave and making it better and better.
You can support me on Patreon.
I'm very grateful to my patron:
- Ben Hyrman